The Green Lake Pathway of Lights is an annual celebration where lights line the pathway around the lake. There will be three stages around the lake with bands providing entertainment from 4:30-7:30 pm. A huge holiday food drive will be underway and FamilyWorks is the beneficiary. We have three stations to collect the food donations: Community Center, Small Craft Center/Aqua Theater, and Bathhouse Theater.
Saturday December 10th from 4:15-7:45 pm in two shifts
Various spots around Green Lake (see below)
All volunteers and families are welcome to help. It will be outside so please dress cozy and snug! There will be a rain shelter but we can’t control how windy and chilly it may get!
• We ask that all volunteers are masked and fully vaccinated against COVID-19, if eligible. Please send a copy of your vaccination card to email@example.com after you sign up. Thank you!
• You will receive a confirmation in your e-mail when you sign up.
• If there are no more slots available, you can email our Volunteer Coordinator Kat Johnson to be added as a back up. Sometimes volunteers can’t make it on that day for a number of reasons and we love to have back ups in case that happens!
• There is a math problem at the bottom of the sign up sheet to verify that you are an actual person.
• You will receive a Reminder in your e-mail 3 days before the event
Green Lake Pathway of Lights 2022
Date: December 10, 2022