The Green Lake Pathway of Lights is an annual celebration where luminaries line the pathway around the lake. There will be three stages around the lake with bands providing entertainment from 4:30-7:30 pm. A huge holiday food drive will be underway and FamilyWorks is the beneficiary.
We have three stations to collect the food donations: Community Center, Small Craft Center/Aqua Theater, and Bathhouse Theater. We need 3-4 volunteers per donation station to help with set up, collecting donations, telling folks about FamilyWorks, and loading food into the van at these three collection points around the lake. We have two shifts: 4:15-6 pm and 6-7:45 pm.
Saturday December 14th 4:15-7:45 pm
There will be three volunteer stations around Green Lake:
– Community Center
– Bathhouse Theater
– Small Craft Center/Aqua Theater
Click the points on the map to view the address of each volunteer station.
All volunteers and families are welcome to help. It will be outside so please dress cozy and snug! There will be a rain shelter but we can’t control how windy and chilly it may get!
Three-four volunteers for each shift at each location. If you are coming with your family or friends, please sign each person up for a shift. Please give us plenty of notice if you need to cancel so we can find a substitute. Thank you!
• You will receive a confirmation in your e-mail when you sign up.
• If there are no more slots available, you can email our Volunteer Coordinator Kat Johnson to be added as a back up. Sometimes volunteers can’t make it on that day for a number of reasons and we love to have back ups in case that happens!
• There is a math problem at the bottom of the sign up sheet to verify that you are an actual person.
• You will receive a Reminder in your e-mail 3 days before the event