Seeking an Office Manager to be responsible for day-to-day financial management, making sure our systems are in good working order, and that our staff team has the tools they need to advance our mission. This position provides administrative support to the Executive Director and is a part of the management team. The Office Manager will help all staff achieve their goals by providing limited administrative support and maintaining a well-functioning office.
This position funded in part by Disaster Recovery Program. For this reason, the position is time-limited and the following minimum qualifications are required before application:
– Need to be currently getting unemployment benefits, or have exhausted benefits provided you have not since returned to work.
– Males born in 1960 or beyond must have registered for Selective Service (federal requirement)
– Must live in King County
– Background check includes approval by TRAC Associates for enrollment in the Disaster Relief Dislocated Worker Program before start of work
For the full job description, click the button below.
– Fill out and submit the online application via the form below.
– Email your resume and cover letter to Marcia Wright-Soika, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
– Closing date: Monday, March 1, 2021
FamilyWorks is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.