Seeking a Time-Limited Food Bank Coordinator to work alongside the Warehouse Coordinators and the Food Bank Manager, run the day-to-day operations of the food bank, and ensure that the needs of our food bank participants are met in a welcoming, safe, and respectful manner. The Coordinator will assist with the full range of FamilyWorks food programs including Food Bank distribution, Home Delivery, Student PowerPacks, and No Cook bag distribution. The Coordinator will also take part in piloting new programs to expand food bank access.
This position funded in part by Disaster Recovery Program. For this reason, the position is time-limited and the following minimum qualifications are required before application:
– Need to be currently getting unemployment benefits, or have exhausted benefits provided you have not since returned to work.
– Males born in 1960 or beyond must have registered for Selective Service (federal requirement)
– Must live in King County
– Background check includes approval by TRAC Associates for enrollment in the Disaster Relief Dislocated Worker Program before start of work
For the full job description, click the button below.
– Fill out and submit the online application via the form below.
– Email your resume and cover letter to Tobey Solomon-Auger, Food Bank Manager, at email@example.com.
– Closing date: Monday, October 19, 2020
Our Agency is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications equally without regard to their race, color, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, religion, or political beliefs. This application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. Each question should be answered in a complete and accurate manner as no action can be taken on this application until all questions have been answered.