The purpose of doing Supermarket Saturday food drives is to receive much-needed donations of food for the FamilyWorks food bank. These events involve interacting with community members and indicating the types of non-perishable food the Food Bank needs. We also receive food donations from shoppers.
August 27th, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Wallingford QFC – 1801 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103
Individuals 16 years or older are welcome!
Two volunteers will join a FamilyWorks Board Member for each one-hour shift. Feel free to sign up for multiple shifts! Please give us plenty of notice if you need to cancel so we can find a substitute. Thank you!
• We ask that all volunteers are masked and fully vaccinated against COVID-19, if eligible. Please send a copy of your vaccination card to email@example.com after you sign up. Thank you!
• You will receive a confirmation in your e-mail when you sign up.
• If there are no more slots available, you can email our Volunteer Coordinator Kat Johnson to be added as a back up. Sometimes volunteers can’t make it on that day for a number of reasons and we love to have back ups in case that happens!
• There is a math problem at the bottom of the sign up sheet to verify that you are an actual person.
• You will receive a Reminder in your e-mail 3 days before the event
August 2022 Supermarket Saturday Food Drive
Date: August 27, 2022
We ask that all volunteers be masked and fully vaccinated against COVID-19, if eligible. Please send a copy of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org after you sign up. Thank you!